In the “Become A Video Star” VIRTUAL WORKSHOP™
I will learn Emmy Award Winning Television Producer
Paula Rizzo’s SCRIPT METHOD™:
- Strategy: Your video is only as good as your plan for execution. Identify your niche, plan out your offer and what you want your audience to do once they’ve seen your videos. Plus, identify what types of videos you’ll be producing.
- Calendar: Consistency will help you build an audience of followers who will know, like and trust you. We’ll pull together your editorial calendar so you’ll be held accountable and have a roadmap to continually create compelling content.
- Rehearsal: Even the pros spend time rehearsing and getting comfortable on camera. You’ll get world-class media training to deliver your message succinctly and powerfully. Plus, you’ll learn how to write scripts and deal with any fears you have.
- Intro to Video Production: You’ll be prepped for shoot day! You’ll learn the best practices shooting video yourself, which equipment to use and even what to wear! Plus, we’ll talk about what to consider if you do want to hire a crew.
- Post Production: You have great videos, so now what? We’ll walk through best practices for editing and graphics and making your videos stand out.
- Tools to Take Your Videos to Market: How do you make your videos really work for you? By promoting them of course! We’ll walk through all the places you should be sharing your videos for maximum exposure. Plus, we’ll talk about using your videos to gain credibility and intrigue with traditional media
Secure Your Spot
Video Star Virtual Workshop
Pay $997 for Immediate Access
Video Star Alumni Reviews
“Paula’s expertise shines through during every aspect of this workshop. Her easy and warm demeanor delivers and inspires in a way that truly motivates me to take the next steps and create video that with increase my exposure and set me up as an expert in my field.”
“Whether you are someone like me who doesn’t take naturally to being on camera or you love it, Paula can make you great! After working with Paula for only a short time I saw, and more importantly, my audience noticed a remarkable difference. While anyone can turn on the camera and record most of us are doing it wrong and as a result, aren’t having the impact or seeing the results we want. Paula reviewed my prior videos, helped me come up with ideas for new videos, taught me how to write a proper script, and tips to be comfortable on camera. It was all easily implementable too!”
Booking Terms & Conditions
In exchange for having access to one of List Producer, Inc’s courses or consulting services, you agree to the following terms and conditions. These are important; please read them carefully.
- You promise that the information you provide List Producer, Inc regarding your identity, business needs, contact information, and payment information is accurate and truthful and that you will use the course and consulting materials solely for your own personal use.
- List Producer Inc’s courses and consulting services are for your personal benefit, to support you and your career. All content contained on the course materials, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, publications and other materials is the exclusive property of List Producer, Inc or the property of our licensors or licensees, protected by United States and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions. Any trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos, page headers, icons, scripts and trade names (each, a “Mark“) contained in the course materials are proprietary to List Producer, Inc or our licensors or licensees. Your rights to use the course materials does not include, and specifically excludes, any rights to: resell or make any commercial use of the course materials; collect and use any product listings, descriptions, or prices; make any derivative use of any of the content; download or copy account information for the benefit of anyone else. You agree not to share the course materials with others, and, if you are taking a course, you agree not to allow others to access the course materials using your login information. You also promise you will not use course materials to create or offer a similar course or product. We hope you learn much from working with us, but we cannot allow you to teach our materials to others without List Producer Inc’s explicit permission. Misuse of List Producer Inc’s intellectual property is grounds for removal from a course and/or early termination of consulting services and may result in legal action.
- We require that all participants in one of List Producer Inc’s courses treat one another with respect and that all consulting clients treat Paula Rizzo respectfully. At a minimum, this means not using sexist, racist, discriminatory, or harassing language. You understand that if you use such language in course or consulting interactions, or if List Producer, Inc, at our sole discretion, determines you are being disrespectful or disruptive, you may be removed from the course or your consulting session may be terminated early. If you feel a participant in a course is behaving contrary to this expectation, you are encouraged to bring the behavior to our attention by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to reschedule a consulting appointment, you must do so at least twenty-four (24) hours before your appointment is scheduled to begin. You may reschedule by emailing email@example.com. Except in rare instances, refunds are not given for appointments that you miss or reschedule with less than twenty-four (24) hours’ notice.
- List Producer, Inc’s courses and consulting services are designed to teach you how to market and present yourself effectively to others, but there is no guarantee of the results you will realize from taking a course or using our services. Your results will depend on how you implement course materials and lessons and the unique qualities of your market and industry. List Producer, Inc is not obligated to book you for interviews, offer media opportunities, or introduce you to individuals, media outlets, event organizers, agents or other contacts because you participated in any of our courses. Your relationship is limited to your participation in the course or the consulting services you purchase.
- We are sorry, but no refunds will be issued for program cancellations initiated by the registrant. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
- Information about your business, goals, and marketing needs that you share with us in a one-on-one consultation is considered confidential and will not be shared with others without your permission. All consulting calls are recorded for your benefit and List Producer, Inc retains a copy of the recording. The recording will not be shared with third-parties without your express permission. If information you provide during the context of you work together would be useful for List Producer, Inc’s marketing or educational purposes, we will get your permission before sharing such statements publicly.
- All non-one-on-one course calls are recorded and the information you share is not confidential. You grant List Producer, Inc an unrestricted world-wide royalty-free, non-exclusive right to use comments, photos, images, videos, and any other submission you make during the course, including in laser coaching calls, and allows List Producer, Inc to make derivative works from your contributions in the creation and marketing of our educational materials, writing, speaking, and services. Where appropriate and practical, you will be credited, by name or screen name, as the author of the contribution.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Paula Rizzo, List Producer, Inc, it’s investors, employees, contractors, associates, and affiliates, from any harm, loss, or claim that may result from your participation in one of List Producer, Inc’s courses or course materials, use of List Producer Inc’s consulting services, your experience with a product, service, or individual endorsed by Paula Rizzo or List Producer, Inc, and from your breach of these terms and conditions.
- List Producer, Inc’s course materials and consulting advice is intended for use by individuals, based on each individual’s particular needs and interests. Course materials and consulting services are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. List Producer, Inc does not assume responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in course or consulting materials or links we provide to other resources. List Producer, Inc makes no guarantee about the results you will have when using our materials. List Producer, Inc cannot guarantee your experience with products, services, or individuals Paula Rizzo or List Producer, Inc may endorse and we encourage you to research such products, services, or individuals independently prior to using them.
- List Producer, Inc reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at Paula Rizzo’s sole discretion with or without notice. Changes will be updated and noted on this page.
- You understand and acknowledge that if you do not consent to these terms and conditions, List Producer, Inc can deny you access to our courses or consulting services. If you determine that you cannot agree to these terms and conditions before you begin a course, or twenty-four (24) hours prior to meeting for consulting services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us that you do not agree to the terms and conditions. So long as you return all copies of any materials, including any that you may have downloaded, List Producer, Inc will provide you a full refund.
- These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between you and List Producer, Inc regarding your use of our courses and consulting services. In the event of a dispute between you and List Producer, Inc regarding these terms and conditions, you consent to the laws and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of New York City.